I love this illustration, great warm colours
Oh, that's so sad. Although, your technique and style make it beautiful.
Great style!!
Wow this is sooo cool! Just followed the link from your comment (thank you)... and discovered your site. Very nice style you have! And your texture on this one is amazing.
Really lovely - I like the textures you incorporated
lovely illustration, great texture! you gotta keep your kids safe somehow xxx
beautiful!!!
the textures are great!
i think that would keep them more safe as long as nothing nocks it over. :P good job!
wow beautiful piece, lovely texture ♥
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love this illustration, great warm colours
Oh, that's so sad. Although, your technique and style make it beautiful.
Great style!!
Wow this is sooo cool! Just followed the link from your comment (thank you)... and discovered your site. Very nice style you have! And your texture on this one is amazing.
Really lovely - I like the textures you incorporated
lovely illustration, great texture! you gotta keep your kids safe somehow xxx
beautiful!!!
the textures are great!
i think that would keep them more safe as long as nothing nocks it over. :P good job!
wow beautiful piece, lovely texture ♥
Post a Comment